Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rochosting & Web Design, Inc. needs R. I. T. designers

Are you a Graphic Design, New Media Design or Web Design student at Rochester Institute of Technology? Do you want a local design job this summer?

Rochosting & Web Design, Inc. has been designing websites for local businesses in Rochester, NY since 2007 and has grown in the number of clients. Rochosting & Web Design, Inc. will host a public forum at Lovin’ Cup in Henrietta open to all design students at R. I. T.

A public forum at Lovin’ Cup will allow New Media Design, Web Design and Graphic Design students from R. I. T. to show off their work given the opportunity for a summer job at Rochosting & Web Design, Inc.

For more information please contact Public Relations Director Joshua Doty at jdoty@yahoo.com
To check out more about Rochosting & Web Design, Inc. please go to their website at http://www.rochosting.info/


No comments:

Post a Comment